Harlequin Project - progress with paintings















At last I managed to get some work done on the Harlequin paintings. I did some more to the 30x40 inch one and started a 24x30 and a long thin canvas, about 36x12 inches.

They've both got a way to go yet - the blue has only just begun and both have wet paint that doesn't show up well in these images :(

I'm using Griffin Alkyd fast drying oils so will be able to work on them again tomorrow, building layers and glazing and developing them. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

linoprint fish and digital experiments

Derwent Coloursoft testing: Tiny abstracts, trees, seascapes, studies and ideas for potential large canvasses

7 go to wales - sketching in north Wales