progress with the poppy
I managed to work a bit more on the poppy canvas yesterday. It's nearly there.
There's a bit more thinking and resolving to do first.
I also managed to start a few more canvasses so that I can work backwards and forwards between them as I wait for paint to dry.
This one has been done in Alkyd Oils - I like them for small canvasses because of their quick drying properties and the fact that they handle just as well as 'normal' oils.
The tubes are too small to use them on larger canvasses though - I'd have to squeeze virtually the whole tube out at once - or sometimes more than one tube :(
I've also been playing with the new camera :) I love it!