abc for lucy - illustrated alphabet I and J


|Onwards ............

Comments

Margo said…
What a lucky child to have a gran that paints a book just for her! Looks like you're having fun with it.
annie said…
Such a lovely book, Vivien. Enjoying each post. Love the juggler and iguana. And of course we HAVE to have jam.
annie
Bridget Hunter said…
I don't know which page I like best - they're all jolly and bright - and like the different colour schemes for each page. Your grandchildren will keep these for ever and ever.
Liz Steel said…
Vivien - I am loving these so much!!!!
vivien said…
Liz, Bridget, Annie and Margo - thank you for the encouragement :>)
Anonymous said…
Oh, I love your book!! I can't even choose a fav letter, casue they are adorable.What a fantastic project.
ronelle
vivien said…
thanks Ronelle :>) it was fun to do

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye, Urban/Rural exhibition

playing with watercolours and coloured pencils

Hedges silhouetted agains the snow, winter light: watercolour and Derwent tinted charcoal pencils in Stillmand and Birn Beta Hardback sketchbook