my day - cartoon strip
The friend I went with and I thought it would be fun to do so here is my day
- woken by lousy alarm jangling and cats telling me to hurry up
- one cat wants to pursue his hobby of ornithology NOW!
- the other says her throat has been cut and noone has fed her for a week - hmmmm - see her shape!
- Cup of tea in attempt to surface and deal with day
- Drive to work, nice, watch the sky and the light of the early morning on the fields.
- Look at students work
- Lousy rotten hateful ^**%** paperwork
- work on computer
- collapse into bed
Does anyone else fancy doing this? Leave a link to your blog in the comments if you do :>)
http://www.lizminichiello.co.uk/ a link to her site if you are interested in seeing her work.
It was interesting that she quoted several of my favourite illustrators as those she admired - Raymond Briggs and John Burningham were amongst them.
links to those who have done their own version
http://havedogswilltravel.blogspot.com/2008/04/day-in-my-life-cartoon-strip.html Robyn has done a great one with large woolly bear - sorry dog - featuring >:>D