digital images

I've been feeling really yuk with this virus and my asthma making it last :( so I haven't been getting on with the big paintings. I also had to cover for a sick colleague and ended up working extra hours.

I did play with some photographs of trees and skies though and created these images by combining, layering, manipulating and generally playing with them :)

They may trigger ideas for paintings - watercolour? mixed media? I think I fancy using those and experimenting - a change from oils.
















Comments

Sarah said…
one sicko to another...get well soon
vivien said…
:D thank you :) I'm on the upward slope now

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye, Urban/Rural exhibition

playing with watercolours and coloured pencils

Hedges silhouetted agains the snow, winter light: watercolour and Derwent tinted charcoal pencils in Stillmand and Birn Beta Hardback sketchbook