Dawn at Sennen Cove, coloured pencil in Moleskine sketchbook, Vivien Blackburn
Quick sketch of the sun burning through the dawn clouds in coloured pencil in a moleskine sketchbook. The colours used are on the left hand page.
As promised - Links to the participants in my skies challenge. The challenge was to paint skies at different times and in different weathers - from observation not photographs.
No particular order here, just added as they arrived :>)
There is some lovely work so do take a look
- Dinah Mow sky studies and more here
- Laura sky studies
- Jeanette sky studies
- Sydney sky studies
- Doug sky studies
and Katherine Tyrrell gave me these links:
- Canary Wharf Sky 31st January 2007 - Canary Wharf Sky from Greenwich 31st January 2007
- two - Canary Wharf Sky - 4.51pm, 8th February 2006 and Canary Wharf Sky - 7.55am, 2nd January 2007 in Advice for Artists
- Canary Wharf Sky - 3.47pm, 6th December 2006
- Canary Wharf Sky - 8.24am, 13th January 2006
- Canary Wharf Sky - 4.52pm 18th November 2006
- Canary Wharf Sky Series
- Plus http://www.pastelsandpencils.
Links to my skies:
It's not too late to add your links - if you'd like to add your post to this list I'll update it - just leave your link in the comments on this post :>)