Links to artists taking part in the sketching Skies from Observation Project
Dawn at Sennen Cove, coloured pencil in Moleskine sketchbook, Vivien Blackburn
Quick sketch of the sun burning through the dawn clouds in coloured pencil in a moleskine sketchbook. The colours used are on the left hand page.
As promised - Links to the participants in my skies challenge. The challenge was to paint skies at different times and in different weathers - from observation not photographs.
No particular order here, just added as they arrived :>)
There is some lovely work so do take a look
- Dinah Mow sky studies and more here
- Laura sky studies
- Jeanette sky studies
- Sydney sky studies
- Doug sky studies
and Katherine Tyrrell gave me these links:
- Canary Wharf Sky 31st January 2007 - Canary Wharf Sky from Greenwich 31st January 2007
- two - Canary Wharf Sky - 4.51pm, 8th February 2006 and Canary Wharf Sky - 7.55am, 2nd January 2007 in Advice for Artists
- Canary Wharf Sky - 3.47pm, 6th December 2006
- Canary Wharf Sky - 8.24am, 13th January 2006
- Canary Wharf Sky - 4.52pm 18th November 2006
- Canary Wharf Sky Series
- Plus http://www.pastelsandpencils.
Links to my skies:
It's not too late to add your links - if you'd like to add your post to this list I'll update it - just leave your link in the comments on this post :>)