Opening Night

I was going to call this post Private View - but it occurred to me that some rather strange people just might pop in?

The Private View was great (thanks Katherine :) ), buzzy and fun. The gallery owners were lovely keeping everyone supplied with wine and looking after us - I could have done with a chair though, I was exhausted by the end!

Sales were thin but as this is a new venture in a new place I wasn't hoping for too much.

Today I'm really really tired so this is going to be a short post and then I am going to paint :) - it's a horrible grey rainy day so it'll be studio painting. I have 8 long thin seascapes to get done so will probably work on those and on finishing the big snow/trees/rocks canvas, which hasn't been touched in ages.

Comments

jafabrit said…
Wish I had been able to visit your exhibit. all the best with it :)
vivien said…
Thanks Jafa :)

I'm going in before it ends to take photographs, so I'll post some
Lindsay said…
Yea! Photos will be great. Congrats and I hope this is one peg in your marketing stratagy that will take off in the future. Can't wait to see your sea scapes.

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye, Urban/Rural exhibition

playing with watercolours and coloured pencils

Hedges silhouetted agains the snow, winter light: watercolour and Derwent tinted charcoal pencils in Stillmand and Birn Beta Hardback sketchbook